Hi. I'm 20 years old. My last period was on august 18, 2013 (which was 8 days delayed and i normally have 30 days cycle). I had late periods since i worked in the night shift duty in the past few months. At first, i did not mind that for i know i was a virgin and it's impossible for me to get pregnant. However for the month of september, i had unprotected sex sept 18 (which when i supposed to start my period and i was pretty sure i was not fertile) but it never came. My was sure that he did not came inside me. Sept 20 (57 hrs after intercourse), i drank nordette as emergency contraceptive pill or morning after pill. I experienced nausea but i guess it was just a side effect since it subsided 12 hrs after the second dose. Sept 23 i had thick white/yellowish vaginal discharge which is not foul smelling. Sept 24 i had brownish streaks of vaginal discharges on my underwear from time to time. It is not foul smelling. Sept 25 (today and im already 8 days late from my period) i still have same light brown vaginal discharges. Since it's just 8 days since the intercourse, is it possible that implantation is already happening? Am i already pregnant? Or, is this a withdrawal bleeding from nordette?? Or, is this a pre menstrual spotting since i have been getting this normally before my period. What is the earliest possible time that i ca do a pregnancy test where i can get accurate results because at this point, i am really confused of what's happening inside my body.

Hi, I'm 19. I had an anal sex last month, it was the 2nd day of my period. But I am about 10 days delayed now. Am I pregnant? Please help. I'm so confused and scared.

There is always a chance of getting pregnant - even with contraception. But it's not a strong one.

Based on your description of your cycle - it's unlikely that you are - but, again, still possible.

The most likely scenario is that stress and the Nordette have both had a powerful effect on your period. Stress can delay periods for months and using Nordette as an emergency contraceptive will have an effect as well.

You should be fine to do an initial home pregnancy test now. If you purchase the kit with 2 tests - you can do another in one week to be sure. Though HCG will already be in your system if you are pregnant and would give you a weak reading. If you get nothing - consider yourself NOT pregnant, test again in a week to be certain.

Good luck.

Thanks! You're the second one who said i am unlikely pregnant. This made me relax a little bit. I also think this worry of me being pregnant delays my period even more. If my period does not come until the 14th day since i had sex i will do the PT.

I am 21 years old. I have been having brown vaginal discharge (very little every day) for more than two weeks now. I had sex for the first time in the middle of last month. I was supposed to get my period a few days later. However I did not get it then, but I might have been a little stressed out at that point of time. But since early this month, there has been some brown discharge and it is not at all like my normal period. It is very different in color and the amount is very very less. Also, I have taken two pregnancy tests, and both were negative. Should I be worried?

hi. my boyfriend and i were messing around last may 17,2016. no penetration and no ejaculation happened but he rubbed his penis on my vagina. he told me that he urinated since his last ejaculation because we were worried about precum. i also gave him a blowjob before he rubbed it so i wiped away his first precum. to be sure, i took nordette as an ecp 47 hours after the incident. its may 29 now and is stil didnt get my withdrawal bleeding though i had very little brown discharge today. what are the chances of me being pregnant?