My grandmother has been diagnosed with breast cancer. It is in advanced stage and I am not sure that official medicine can help her much. I was hoping to find out something more about natural ways of treatment. Can you recommend me any herbs for cancer? I would appreciate that piece of info.

Hi. I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, cancer does not choose. There are some herbs that can help. However, don’t expect miracles. I have heard that garlic is pretty good. It boosts one’s immune system, so he/she can fight the disease. Some herbalists recommend chaparral. I have also heard about the benefits of red clover and Echinacea. You should consult someone about this. I hope something will help.

Hello. Thank you for your kind words. I am aware that those are powerful herbs. I will try not to misuse them. I will consult someone who knows more for details and advice. I wouldn’t like to do anything that could harm my grandmother. I hope I will find a solution. Thanks, again.