Hello, folks. My grandmother uses antiviral herbs all the time. She says it is excellent for health, but when I ask her some details about that, she doesn’t know to explain me. That is why I would like to know what benefits of these herbs are. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, there. Antiviral herbs are believed that are efficient in treating infections caused by viruses. There are many herbs with these characteristics. For example, you have eucalyptus that is used for centuries for common cold. It stimulates body’s interferon production. Interferon has an important role in fighting the viruses. Licorice is very strong antiviral herb. Garlic is excellent for fight against viruses. It strengthens one’s immune system. It is great as painkiller and sedative. As you can see there are many benefits from antiviral herbs. If you want to know more details, you can consult with a pharmacist or herbalist.

Antiviral herbs are plentiful for those of us who prefer a natural antiviral over chemical drug treatments.

When a virus strikes, most people make a beeline for their doctor's office. However, contrary to what many people believe, most traditional medicines are ineffective against viruses. While there are a select few that can reduce the severity of a virus, most people are advised to treat the symptoms and rest.

Natural antiviral treatments, on the other hand, are a very powerful option for treating viruses. When antiviral herbs and antiviral essential oils are used, healing time is reduced, and side effects are practically unheard of. And since most natural antiviral treatments have multiple uses, you may find the symptoms that accompany the virus are relieved as well.

Some of the best antiviral herbs include garlic, oregano, astragalus, echinacea, schizandra, mullein, elderberry, green tea, and licorice.