I have been experiencing some sleeping problems lately. I wouldn’t like to go for pills, so I would like to try some alternative methods. Can herbalism help me with my sleep disorder? What is its approach in general when it comes to this kind of problem? I would really appreciate if someone could answer me.

Hi, there. My neighbor is into herbs and she uses many herbs to make teas, baths and infusions. Herbalists do not only treat symptoms, but they tend to correct the imbalance that caused this. You can try with passionflower. It is calming and many recommend it for insomnia. Valerian also calms and relaxes. There are Valerian drops to be bought in the drug stores. Nevertheless, I recommend you contacting an expert. He will tell you what the best herb will be for you. Individual approach is important here.