Hello, good people. My friend has been diagnosed with colon cancer. I know how serious this is. I also know how official medicine cannot help much. I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is any possibility that reflexology could cure it. Or is it just another unconfirmed claim? What do you think?

Hi, there. Reflexology is an interesting technique. By pressing certain points on one’s feet, you stimulate certain points in the body. OK, I believe that this can help in maintain your health. I would also believe that it can help in preventing the disease. However, I cannot believe that this can cure serious disease like colon cancer is. I am skeptic by nature. However, maybe your friend should try. I think that he has nothing to lose. Just don’t give him any false hope. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, guys. I have never read anywhere claim that reflexology can cure colon cancer. I don’t know where you have heard it. I really don’t know that this discipline can help in curing such diseases. On the other hand, I believe it can help in preventing. In any case, I recommend you to find a reflexology expert. You should ask him for more details. Consult your friend’s doctor whether this treatment will have some side effects. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I think that your friend should decide whether to go for reflexology or not. Let him make a choice. You shouldn’t kill hope. Sometimes miracles happen and we all believe in them when our closest are the ones that are affected with the disease. I agree that you should consult his doctor about this treatment. You don’t want to make more damage. You should also consult a reflexology expert. Please, let me know what you do with all this. I wish your friend all the best!

Hello All,
As a reflexologist and the spouse of a stage IV colorectal cancer sufferer I can tell you that reflexology will ease the side effects of treatment. My husband used Chinese herbs as well as reflexology during his treatment and he had virtually no side effects.
I've taught him self reflexology so he uses it everyday to help ease some of the discomfort associated with this particular type of cancer.
I also suffer with gallstones, but as soon as I started working the gallbladder and liver reflexes I felt immediate relief and I started passing stones.
One thing about reflexology is it won't hurt him or interfer with any of his conventional treatment, and when you have cancer you need all the relief available.
Reflexology DOES NOT cure anything.
I wish your friend all the best!
Feel free to check out my website and email me with any questions.