Hi, folks. I have been reading some materials which claim that secondhand smoke is also bad for health. I would like to know if it can somehow cause gangrene. I think I have heard it somewhere or even read it. What do you think? I would really like to hear what you have to say.

Hi. For those who do not know, second hand smoking is when non-smokers inhale the smoke that is exhaled by other smokers. Many people do not know, but this can also be harmful. Some sorts of lung cancer can be induced in this way. Throat cancer can also appear due to secondhand smoking. Gangrene of infected foot is another possible complication. There must be other complications as well. I would recommend you to consult an expert for more details. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, there. Second hand smoking can indeed cause many bad things. I have also read that it is responsible for a certain type of lung cancer. Gangrene of infected foot is also possible. I think that it is called “smoker’s leg”, but I am not sure. I’ve seen this term on the pack of cigarettes. You should consult someone. If you find out anything interesting, please let me know. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. I have also heard bad things about second hand smoking. I would be happy if smokers would realize this. They really jeopardize us, non-smokers. You can see in previous posts how harmful it can be. Why should I get a lung cancer or gangrene if someone else has chosen to smoke? Wouldn’t you agree with me? In some countries this is regulated by law. I hope it will eradicate this bad habit. Bye!