Hi, folks. I have problems with my weight. I think I could lose some and I was hoping I can achieve this in natural way. Can you recommend me any herbs that are effective for dieting? I am not familiar much with this area, so I came here to find out some sort of help. Thank you for answering.

Hello. I think your question is not as easy as you may think. You cannot find one herb that will solve all your problems. You must combine various herbs. Aloe vera is recommended for good digestion and cleansing of digestive tract. Bee pollen is excellent for accelerating your metabolism. Chickweed is recommended for losing weight. Coconut oil is great since it is rich with unsaturated fat. I think it would be best to consult a nutritionist or herbalist. You mustn’t experiment with herbs. Good luck!

Hi. Thank you for your post. I didn’t know that there were so many herbs that can affect one’s weight. You are right. I would probably consult someone who is an expert in this area. Maybe I will get some diet plan which I can follow. I will let you know if there are some results. Bye!

Cayenne, Seaweed, Nettle, Ginseng... may be this all would help... and green tea is the most common natural herb all have... but its only improve the digestion system...