Hello, good people. I have some problems with bunions. I know it isn’t anything unusual since many people have this problem. I would like to solve it with excision or something similar. I was thinking of using some herbs. Can they help me? Do you believe in herbal medicine? I would really like to hear what you think.

Hello there! I found that the best advice for bunions is to wear shoes with roomy toe boxes so that the bunion doesn't rub. Cushioned shoe pads also help. While your podiatrist may recommend these remedies as a matter of course, there are other, herbal sources of bunion relief . Here are some of the herbs that can help some people: Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Pineapple, Red pepper, Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Willow (Salix, various species), Arnica (Arnica montana), Camomile, Clove, Ginger, Sundew (Dorosera). Many health experts believe the bunions are caused by abnormalities in the spleen. The spleen's main responsibility is to flush out all impurities and when it is blocked, toxins build up in the spleen, causing the swelling of the capillaries at the end of the foot which results in a bunion. Foods that can help regulate the spleen's function better are food that are easily digestible like cooked, warm stew, yellow and orange foods like carrots, squash, yam, sweet potatoes and cherries. Foods that drain dampness from other foods can be found in barley, rye, corn and beans. Herbs are said to stimulate digestion and aid in helping the spleen release toxins. Garlic, mustard leaf, cayenne, star anise, cardamon, coriander, marjoram and black pepper are all great spices and herbs that can provide relief from painful bunions. I hope this will help you!

Thank you so much! The spleen connection is the ticket! Guidance verified! OX