Hi, guys. I don’t have any health problem and I hope I will keep this. I would like to do something more for my health. Are there any herbs I can use for general health? What can you tell me about this? I would appreciate if you could tell me something more about this. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. It all depends what aim you want to achieve. Most of herbs boost your immune system. It is important that your immune system stays strong, so you can fight the disease in the beginning. I recommend aloe. It is excellent for immune system. Garlic is also something that is excellent for immune system and it can be easily found. You can try with ginseng or gingko for mental health. You can consult someone more experienced for more details. I hope I have helped you a little.

if you want to be healthy just eat fruits ,vegetables,fish.dont eat shrimp,,crab,tahong and other that high cholesterol.dont eat pork and cow.meat has cholesterol.