I am a healthy person, or at least I think I am healthy, but I am intrigued by herbal cures and any alternative healing. Are there any good resources where I can learn about herbs for cures online? Which are the herbs that are used most commonly, and for which conditions? Any info would be wonderful!

It is great that you are looking into alternative medicine. There are so many different forms of alternative healing that it's tricky to know where to start. For starters, I would advise you to stay offline and stick to real books while you familiarize yourself with healing systems out there. The internet is often more trouble than it is worth for information about herbal healing.

Are there any books that you (or anyone else for that matter) would care to recommend to me then? Are there books that offer an overview of various herbal healing methods, so that I can get a bit of an idea of what is what, and how it all works? Your recommendations are very welcome!