Hello, my friends. I am totally tired from work. There is a lot of stress and I must begin thinking of my health. Some people suggest me trying some alternative methods of healing like holistic acupuncture and herbs. I would like to find out something more about this. I would really appreciate this. Thanks.

Hello. I have tried holistic acupuncture and I feel great. Acupuncture uses fine needles and places them into the skin. They are placed through the special anatomic points in the body called acupoints. Each acupoint has an important role in your organism. This will balance your energy flow and preserve a good health. I am not sure how acupuncture is combined with herbs. I drink a lot of herbal teas, but I am not sure whether you had this on your mind. I hope this treatment will be great for you as well. Good luck!