After my mother was diagnosed with bowel cancer and received herbal treatment for healing cancer, as well as chemotherapy, I started being more open minded towards herbs for healing cancer in general. My mom was born in Jamaica, where herbal treatments are a part of every day life, or at least they were when she was young. And what do you think about herbs for healing cancer? Would you attempt to user them if you ever received a cancer diagnosis?

I would never use something that is not evidence based as a means to treat a condition as serious as cancer. There is no such thing as secure and guaranteed treatment of cancer, and if you love and respect your life and life in general, I think modern medicine is something that you should not even think twice about. If you live in the third world where treatments like that are not around, it is a different story of course.

I would use the herbs in conjunction with conventional medicine. i know there are some fantastic vitamins and herbs out there that do wonders for the body, but I have not seen nor heard of any "natural" cures for cancer. And in fact the only person i know who went the "natural route" when diagnosed with breast cancer, died. She shunned modern medicine altogether and left behind a husband and son.