Hello everyone! I'm always reading very interesting tips on different herbal cures for different conditions, but can herbs also be used as a painkiller? When I get headaches, or when I take a trip to the dentist, ibuprofen is something I am not afraid to take. But of course a herbal pain killer would be better. What herbs do you take for pain?

Devil's Claw is a great pain killer, or so I have heard. It is often referred to as a natural aspirin. That does sound great, doesn't it? Cayenne pepper is also said to help. Mind you, I don't think that taking a tylenol here and there is something that you should worry about too much.

I am also very interested in this topic, and when I saw that devil's claw was mentioned as a pain killer, I could not help but ask how it should be taken, and in what dosage? I am a big fan of homeopathic treatments but am inexperienced with herbal pain killers. Thanks!