Haii everyone im clara im 19 and live somewhere in this small world i like helping people out with their problems whatever it is i go to university and soing my 12 year graduate degree in medical surgery which and i will be a brain/spine- surgeon wooo:D im an open minded person and i will never judge in hopes of not bieng judged

adios!xxoxx

Hi Clara,

Welcome to Steadyhealth!  It sounds like you will fit in well.

Good luck with your studies.  What made you choose to be a brain/spine surgeon?  It sounds interesting, but 12 years is a looooooong time. :-)

Hey! I'm Lucy. I'm a few years younger than you but mature for my age :) Want to be friends? :) xox

Hello clover, Welcome to the SteadyHealth community! Great to have you aboard! Your knowledge and desire to help will be an awesome asset to our website! Thanks for your time and effort & good luck with your studies! If you ever find yourself in need of some advice or just someone to listen, there are lots of great people on here willing to help. Look forward to seeing ya on here.

Hiii, im new here too. ! :) Hope to get some answers soon ...

Hi Abruzzi, Welcome to SteadyHealth! I hope your finding your experience on our website pleasant. There are many informed and helpful people on here waiting to help find meaningful answers to your health questions. If you find the forum that has to do with your specific issue and post a question there, you might find that you get a response sooner. Good luck and again Welcome!