Just joined and wondering if its a dead site.

Hi and welcome to the UNDEAD forums. LOL I am teenmom17 and I like to say we are usually rowdy and fun on here but alot of us regulars on here are having school exams and stuff so we have been busy. I am usually on everyday the time always changes but I will be glad to help you out on here with anything that I can. You just have to find a crowd on here that you get along with and have things in common with. I am in with the older ones they call me RUNT lol!!!!! Anyways glad to have you on here and welcome. Dark_Red should be on here soon!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

thank you, im 16 and was looking for a forum website that could be used with my schools filter. all i found was this one but thats ok i love the med world. moms a rn and dads a surg so its all good. il be active from 9:27-10:23 (computer class hehehe)

Well hiya! You probably will want to sign in when you get on here. Because you could get voted for and win supporter of the month on here. It is pretty intense but I like helping people so welcome to the Steady Family. LOL XD

Hi weberyield and welcome to SteadyHealth. We are not dead nor undead :-) (good one teenmom).
We have a great community here and I hope that you will like it.
Like teenmom said you would want to be logged in all the time, because it will be easier for you to track your post and replies to them. You will also receive email notifications if someone replies to your post.

Do you want to become a surgeon also?

LOL.....hahahahahha.....i just joined myself....and if u ask me a question like this....i would definitely reply by saying that it is not dead.....well atleast from now onwards it wont be dead as im going to be a frequent commenter in this site and to u as well xD

Well welcome to the family. Robert and just remember the best advice is the truth and convenietly helpful!!!! :-D