I am a 52yo female and looking for a good source to seek info on health issues. I also want to find like people as friends to share and help each other. Now I am at a point in my life where I have some, what I think are small, health issues. I am one to want to know as much as I can about my problems. I might also be able to help you with somethng you are dealing with.

Celebrity
Hi welcome to steadyhealth.

Hope we can help you with your concerns, an also you can provide us with your medical wisdom too.

There are lots of very nice people on here, all willing to help where they can.

I try to log on every evening an see who i can help.

Hope to speak again soon

Carole x

Just wanted to say hi...i'm a newbie from ohio

Hi jiml3 from Ohio :D

Welcome!

Hi jiml3, welcome aboard.
This is a great place to be to ask questions or share your concerns. We all learn from each other.

bbfeet9 :-D

Hi:
I just wanted to know how you have enjoyed your 6 months as a member. Are you getting the advice and support that you were hoping for. I just wanted to let you know that we are glad that you are here and we look forward to continuing our exchanges with you. Please let me know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you soon.