Hi, I have problems with hip osteoarthritis for over a year now. I have severe pains when I walk and my hip is going to deform because of my way of walking. Now my doctor has an idea to start giving me Synvisc injections as a treatment. I would like to know is it helpful and how it works because I am very scared of needles.

Hi, I will try to help you with my knowledge about this. Synvisc is one of modern ways of treatment hip osteoarthritis. It is viscosupplementation product that is injected into your hip to restore the biochemical properties of joint fluid. It is used to improve the joint's elasticity and viscosity and it cause shock absorption and lubrication to cushion and protect the joint. People usually feel decreasing in the level of the pain and increased mobility. It is good way to increase a quality of your life.

who is you doctor because i want it injected now and where is he located?

hi,,,there is a doctor in Cary, NC who does the Synovial fluid injections in the joints to relieve pain.....1-800-834-5633...1-919-698-9224...My 92 years old dad had this injection in both knees,,,5 injections in each knee,,,10 visits,,,,,,,he is doing much better,,,he moves around and says he has to keep moving....hope this will help ...

I had my hip injected December 2016. I'm 6 months out and have had good results, going to get both hips done later this year. I bought mine out of Canada. one third of the cost in the US. Insurance won't covers the Synvisc for the hip. They did cover the procedure in the hospital. 6ml is what they inject in the hip. I also saved money by getting the Synvisc in a three pace. 2ml each $370. Canada Pharmacy Online. Good luck