could u pls give home remedies t {diet plan} to increse the thickness of the sperm.and loose erection 8-| 8-|

Good day!

On your luck, there are so many home remedies that can help you to increase your sperm count. But that doesn't mean that you gonna have a perfectly healthy sperm, at all. That is why you should visit some doctors and consult them about this, but here are some remedies that can be helpful.

Eat garlic. Simply, add it to your daily diet program. Try to find Maca Root, I believe that you can find it in any health food stores and add it to the water. You can make a healthy smoothie from it. Green tea is also good, so you should drink plenty of it. 

eat egg boiled, and take one glass of milk with honey

Hi there,
Can you tell me how old are you and how long have you been having this problem? Age here is very important because if you are still young you could be just developing your body. But if you are older other things can affect the problems with the sperm or with weak erection. I know that coffee and alcohol affect negatively on your sperm. If you eat soy product you can also experience problems with sperm quantity and quality. I think vitamin B9 can help you with production of sperm. How much weight do you have? There is a study that showed that BMI can also influence on the number of sperm that your body produces.

Dear Sir/madam,
V r late maried couples now v complete 2 yrs. my hus age is near 44 and me 37 so could u suggest better home remedie to face such problem.
with regards
sujitha

Hi Sujitha, Please ask your husband to try Speman from Himalaya for at least 3 months that will help increase sperm count. It does not matter if sperm are thin and watery. I have thin watery semen and sperm count is excellent. I hope you will be able to conceive a baby soon. you need to check your timing also, your ovulation etc etc then try in those days. Arun

thank u 4 reply anything u have more information pls send me ok
with regars
sujitha

Sir, I am 27yrs old and near about years I am suffering from this disease please help me and suggest some important
tips to increase sperm volume and thickness.

sujitha , do your husband daily 20 to 30 minutes jelqing exercise. oldest and safest way

i am 23 years old my weight is 51 kg height is 5'6"

keep gap in mating days, use milk and milkin products...soak chuharas (dry dates) 6 to 7 in warm milk for 1 to 2 hours and give to your hubby...

hello dont do your masturbation to your hus atleat 6 month give good rest for sex then orithal thamarai ( in tamil ) plant power to use i tea span with milk daily twice for six month then surely ur hus tool have good shine and seman also paste and tick try it do success

Im 29 dis problem frm last 2year im married too im wife become pregnant initial moment after dat i fail to pregnant because of thin semen

Hi Sir/Madame
I am 5o years old and weight is about 87Kg.I married 20 year and have four children. But for the last seven years I have a erection problem and discharge before starting intercourse and my sperms are watery. plz let me know to solve this problem. I am in UK plz give some home remedy that is available here.
thanks

Sir meri next week shadi hai aur mujhe sperm thick karna hai aur sex duration time bhi increase karna hai plz help me