I am currently 4 months pregnant.Around the time of conception my husband and I were seperated and yes still having sex. My problem,Ihad also been with one other person but he had a vasectomy 5 years ago. He took a semen specimin into my family physician to take a look under microscope and found nothing. The following day he went to a fertility clinic and the results were zero sperm count. My husband and I are back together now. In your opinion... Is there any way the baby is not his? Before our seperation occured we had tried with fertility drugs off and on for 3 to 4 years and of course nothing. He had his sperm tested and it was in normal range.We are doin great now and i am praying for the best. With the other guy having zero count.Do I HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?

I would have to say that its your husbands, usually is one has had a vasectomy chances are hes just shooting blanks.. :-)
Really the only way to know for sure is to have a dna test done, if you dont want your husband to know about this test the other guy first and dont say anything, if hes not the dad then you have nothing to worry about because your husband is....
Im very happy that everything is working out for you and I wish you both the best in life.....

i would like to know what are the herb supliment for a male found to have zero sperm count?

Hi Michelle - I am curious about how your story ended. I'm in a VERY similar situation.  Was with another person who had a Vasectomy 10 years ago.  I was with him when I was ovulating and thought nothing of it, but was with my husband 7 days prior.  

Now i'm pregnant.  He went and got tested, and results came back with zero sperm count.  

I am in shock that those were his results, but he scanned and emailed them to me to prove it.  He is now completely out of my life, to allow for both of our marriages to stay intact, for the baby's sake.

But, what are the chances that this is his?  Is it zero because he came back with a 0 sperm count, 10 days after the fact?  

I'm very interested to see what the outcome of your situation was.  I hate to have hope and hold a candle, when logically it must surely be my husband's.  

my husband has zero count. we are married 2008.what can i do. can u please inform me

I am in a similar situation as both of you ladies. How did things turn out for each of you??

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and my husband tested negative for sperm before and after. I'm 100% posative they are his. Dr's can't explain it and neither can I. We arnt together at this point

my husband has zero count. we are married 2014 what can i do. can u please inform me

1st of all congratulations for your twins. I wanna ask one ques that U got pregnant naturaly or by test tube baby?? Because m facing same problem. My husband report says sperm count is 0 and doctor said about test-tube baby. I want natural. Plz plz reply because m in very much of tensions.