hello sir/madam 

my age is 15 ive been releasing sperm from the age of 11 and now im 15 i just wanna know that what will happen to me or what will be the harmful symptoms that may occur to my body and how to stop this plz help me i need ur help they say     that i will lose my my memory, i will have less memory power, ill will become weak, my face will be full of pimples, i wil lose my hair,and many more things so please help me by teling HOW TO STOP THIS? AND THE SYMPTOMS.

Hi again Alex,

Well I guess we now know you're talking about masturbation.

It's NORMAL and healthy.  You will not lose your mind or anything harmful by masturbating.  Almost EVERYONE (99% of males) masturbate.  Losing your hair has nothing to do with masturbation.  

Think about it.  Your body is meant to reproduce - right?  What happens when you have sex?  You ejaculate.  What happens when you masturbate?You ejaculate.  

Would your body be designed to do something that would be harmful to it?  Probably not.

To stop: GET OUT and DO SOMETHING.  It's pretty hard to masturbate if you're keeping busy.

Hello, since I see that you do know a lot about this, I want to ask you pretty much the same question. I also have this problem and I want to stop this. I have heard that sperm release had bad effects and I don't know is this true?

I am not that young, I am 19 years old and I release sperm every day, sometimes three times a day. My girlfriend keeps telling me that this is not normal and that I will have some problems or some side - effects very soon if I don't stop doing this.

Is that true? 

hi iwas removing sperm from last one year my penis became large how to do it small again

i have a habit of releASING SPERM THREE 4 TIMES A DAY

Sir , alex is 15 years old ..does your advice is suitable for 15 years child ..?

Yes, the advice is suitable. Masturbation is not harmful and is VERY NORMAL.
If you want to stop, go outside and do something.

if u realease daily u must eat well otherwise u may affect heart problems, and pressure certain stage ur health will get illness and u cannot able to eat, and heart will beat more fast every time. so better do weekly once try to avoid daily..

WRONG!
Your body is ALWAYS making sperm and semen. You can have sex multiple times a day without harm. A healthy diet is important to your overall health, whether you ejaculate or not.
Frequent ejaculations are also beneficial for your prostate health.
Masturbate as often as you like and don't worry.

My hairs are decreasing is this because of releasing

Nope. Sounds like male pattern baldness. It's likely hereditary (in your DNA).
It can also indicate infections, be caused by trauma, or indicate an iron deficiency.

Remember Honey, you'll "release" even if you don't masturbate.

he pls bro are u sure that taking ot sprem is not bad pls bro teelme fast

Are u sure alex

Guys, masturbation is NORMAL and not harmful.
Enjoy.

are you still releasing sperm .what is your present situation.is it fine and normal.is there any problem in your body or life or mind.reply me fast its urgent request please.......