me n my bf were together... we decided not to have sex just to cuddle... he was rubbing his penis against my vagina k suddenly he tried to insert it... i resisted alot and he was there in for 2 to 3 inches... i pushed him back... this lasted for 10 to 15 seconds.. i immediately touched my vagina with my fingers and it has got blood... mjhy us k bdh b for 24hrz halki halki spoting hoti ri hai.. total mila k ten drops of blood was out of me...  he n me cannot get married because of some cast issues... ab meri shadi next 2 yrs me ho jayegi and trust me its a compulsion in our society k a girl should bleed on her wedding night.... is there any chance k i would bleed on my wedding night..?

Helloo Yellowww...

The blood comes out when yur hymen is broken and this can not only happen if u had sex(in mostly cases it is) bt can even break without having sex with anyone like u r hit there by something and it got broken (as in like horse riding) or things like that...that puts direct pressure on yur vagina...And if you think your hymen is broken then most probably u wont bleed again....

Aur apko pareshan hony ki koi zarurat nae hai, bs ainda sy aisy koi harkat nae karna, waisy bhi shaadi sy pehly ye sb galat hai...take care :)

bt is it possible k it might nt b completely broken and there may b any hances that ii would bleed again...?

It did nt bleed too much is lye mjhy thori umed hai k shyd i'l bleed... hav you any idea how much a virgin bleeds on first intercourse?

Hi there...u know what, i havent had sexual intercourse yet in my life, soo...if it is abt bleeding then i must say that now u are much more experienced then me, so i cant be specific on how much it bleed on first night...hehehe

Bt as far as i know, agr aap ny intercourse kia hai and he was inside you aur aap bleed bhi kr rae ho to iska matlab hai k its briken now and dobara nae hoga, bt again i cant be sure...so dont lose yur hope :)