Hi. im a 29 year old male. I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in October and my doctor put me on Enbrel. He told it's a miracle drug promising me it would change my life. I took my 5th injection today and I still don't see any major difference in my body. I still have morning stiffness and pain, and I still have a couple of swollen joints. I'm waiting for the Enbrel to take effect, but I'm starting to get worried that it's not working with me. My doctor said that after few weeks I could expect significant pain relief, but I'm still in pain. I've also heard that Enbrel can take effect anywhere from a few days to couple of months and that it doesn't work for all people equally. Anyone here with the same symptoms or Enbrel experience I'd love to hear your feedback. What was your experience with Enbrel?

I started on Enbrel about six months ago.  I didn't notice much until my 4th week.  By the forth week I was feeling pretty good.  The first week I didn't see any difference that I could tell.  By two months, there was a world of difference so I swear by Enbrel.  I guess it might depend on how much inflammation you have in your joints as to how fast it will act.  Just be patient and wait another week or so and see what happens.  I have heard that there are some people don't get any relief from Enbrel but I don't really know that that is true.  But if it is, they may have some other medical condition compounding the arthritis.

I'm going on my 9th week with Enbrel and I haven't noticed much of a difference. I still wake up every morning with sever stiffness and joint pain. I'm giving it another 4 weeks to see if there are any changes. I was on Humira for 8 months and had zero effect.