I am 57 years old and I have to deal with rheumatoid arthritis from now on. I guess I was always too busy with work and many other obligations that I simply neglected my health and now I have to take Celebrex for my condition. Did anyone used it? How well does it for my illness?

Well, Celebrex is just one of the many medications that are dealing with arthritis and its various forms. It belongs to a group of non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAID). Its basic function is to reduce the levels of hormones in body that causes inflammation and pain. The point is, it is a good medication, but will it help you, time will tell that. And if it does not work, you can always change the therapy.

Hello there,

Unfortunately my grandmother is suffering from the arthritis so I know that you will have to deal with this condition the best way you can. She is also using Celebrex.  This medication belongs to a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Celebrex works by reducing hormones which cause inflammation and pain in the body. Celebrex is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions but the most common one is arthritis.

Of course you should take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor and basically this means thjat you shouldn’t increase or lower your dosage and you should definitely follow the instructions on the label. I hope that this was helpful. Good luck.