I have recently found a bump at the very bottom of my labia that was kind of white in color so i went to the doctor and he took a look at it and told me that he thought it was just a bad yeast infection since after trying to scrape the white off of the bump some came off, but it could be a herpetic ulcer. i also had a cut or sore  on the bottom opening of my vagina but it is not very visible. I am diabetic and frequently get yeast infections, but this is the first I have ever seen a white spot. Worried that it could be herpes I decided to get tested for everything. I am on Thanksgiving break and will not get my results back until December 1st and the doctor prescribed be 2 dose oral fluconazole, clotrimin cream and Acyclovir to take for 7 days 3 times a day. I have already taken one of the 2 pills for the fluconazole the other I cannot take until Thursday. I noticed the very next day that I started to use the Clotrimin cream the white spot had disappeared, it has been 3 days on the acyclovir and 4 days on the clotrimin and fluconazole and the cut is starting to heal as well but it still burns to pee when it touches it. I noticed the cut by spreading in the mirror. I can barely see the cut but I can feel it when i touch this area at the bottom of my vaginal opening near where the hymen would have been if I had never had sexual intercourse. how long does it take for Acyclovir to start clearing up the symptoms of genital herpes? I am not sure if it is the Acyclovir that i have been on for 3 days now that is clearing up the cut or the the cream and fluconazole. I forgot to mention I was itching really bad down there and it has stopped completely after 2 days on acyclovir and 4 days on the clotrimin and fluconazole.

Celebrity
it's already working ... the sore should be cleared very soon, and you should be symptom-free (no pain...) in about a week Both candida (yeast) and herpes have itching as a symptom. is this the first time you have this? Problems with urination too? headache? if so, it's possible it's herpes. Good luck, hon.