What about pregnant women.?

Omg.! I just took 10 and didn't think about the consequences but i wanted a good nights rest. Mind you im 19 weeks pregnant.

I have tripped on Benadryl before. Actually I am currently under the influence. I also have fibro and a few other health issues. I don't mind the feeling Benadryl gives me, it helps with chronic pain without the hassle of getting a pain med from a doctor. I hope this all makes sense, because I am not even close to my right mind right now.

I just took 60 softgels unisom (3000mg) with vodka. Will see what happens. I'm 6'1 & weigh 190lbs

I took 50mg it didn't do anything for me so I took another 25 I was out after that but I still didn't sleep very long maybe 6-6 and a half hours

Please don't attempt suicide. I was really depressed, sought out help and am much better. There are so many options available. Call the suicide prevention hotline or speak with someone you know.. Do small things that you enjoy..Things that keep you occupied..There are many things left in your life for you to experience..Great things. Amazing things.. I promise you..I don't know you, but I care about you because I had similar ideas..but am feeling so much better now..Regards, Mark

Please call the suicide prevention hotline.. Speak with someone.. Don't harm yourself.

Um, NOTHING like street drugs.

Same thing happened to me..... it was cray

Bish i take 600 mg a day i get high as sh*t on it and im still good tf

I just took 20 sleeping pills with diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50mg and I feel great

You're wrong if you do benadryl, its worse than most street drugs, stick to weed or alcohol but even then alcohol kills more than heroin, cocaine, and meth combined. Although that includes drunk driver deaths, I'd still stick to the non addictive, non toxic weed. No ones ever died from it, no withdrawals, no hangovers, you just eat lol

lots of people cant smoke weed though because they have to pass drug tests for jobs.

Taking 100 mg. of diphenhydramine will NOT cause an overdose! Where I am, they sell an over-the-counter diphenhydramine product called Gravol, manufactured in Canada and the standard dose for an adult is 100 mg. When I had trouble sleeping and asked my doctor for sleeping pills, he wouldn't give them to me (I was also seeing him for depression and I think he thought I asked for them to kill myself) and told me to exercise, drink warm milk and a few other natural remedies and then said if they didn't work, to just take a double dose of Gravol, which is 200 mg. I've done that many a time and nothing adverse happened. except sleepiness and then even that stopped so I assume you can build up a tolerance to it. I don't know what the max. is that you can take without overdosing, though.

When i was 12 years old i was very depressed and borderline suicidal. i used to reasearch over the counter pills to get 'high' once i ran out of alcohol from my mom's liquor cabinet and buy them from the local walgreens. Little did i know, i was just overdosing every single time. Long story short, i used to take 300 - 400 mg of diphenhydramine every night for a couple months, and i was a kid going through puberty. Anything lower than those doses should honestly be fine.
i was 12 years old and 135 pounds at the time.