+ The only hallucinations i experienced were random white flashes when my eyes were open, and the after affects were just a slightly increased heartrate and shorter breaths the next day. This might not be that accurate because i was super depressed and on random pills most of the time and it was three years ago, but it seriously wasn't as bad as a lot of others are making it seem.

More than 200mg causes some of the more "recreational" effects (e.g. delirium, hallucinations, etc.) and induces insomnia with these effects (so- tripping without being able to sleep- and deliriant trips are often the 'nightmare' trips- the kind of hallucinations than you think are real). I'm not sure what the threshold is for any sort of delirium-like effects to occur, but I would imagine that it would be somewhere after the 200mg mark. As for the LD50 in humans, I have no idea.

I Can't wait

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that, you certainly opened up my eyes I have to look into this further. Not only for my sake but my mother's too! How often was she taking it this, is extremely frightening as I take it for allergies at night not all the time... That's horrible I'm so very sorry for your loss...

I just literally took eight aderall pills and I feel nothing is that normal or am I gunna die

Sounds lit mate

How's your liver?

Please don't call me names or crucify me for this but I take 20 benadryl a night and half the time I can't even get to sleep.....I guess I got used to the super high dosage because that's how much they give me at chemo to counteract the other drugs through IV

lol you said its similar to street drugs

Thanks so much. Now I know why our cops are so frantic at times. Not a job I'd want. Misery is not sleeping. :-(

:'( I'm so sorry.

Lol notice how the Dr. Does not give a straight answer? TYPICAL. Useless most Ers are. Probably graduated bottom third of class. BTW thanks for over prescribing BENZOS, you ers ruined our lives.

Thanks for the warning about benadrly. My generation is the 60's..most of us don't take any old carp to get high. Be careful. Dead is one thing, hospitalized for life is another. :-)

Lol! c**p, not carp! (No U can't get high from carp.)leave the poor things alone!

Ive taken about 1200mg. Looks at self. I feel even more alive