If I take 7 pills of diphenhydramine and there 25mg each will it hurt me ?

I'm in the same boat. I'm taking the same meds, 50mg and I'm taking about 5-6 just to go to sleep
But I like the high it gives me too. I just wanna sleep I don't want to die. So someone please answer this.

Sleep, yep me too. 300 to 400 mg.

I just read this. You are wrong a precious young lady we know had close to 20000 mg yes 20000mg in her at autopsy. It was the cause of her death!

Your mama is so fat, when she cuts herself bacon grease comes out.

It really depends on the situation I tried to kill myself by taking a little less than a bottle because I passed out and would have been left unconscious/blacked out for days if my friends didn't take me to the hospital and could have died from other things like dehydration or apparently I was in the bathroom near the stairs I could have hit my head on something or fallen down the stairs ect if the dyhradtion didn't kill me alone

You “just want to sleep”? That’s what my ex said right before he took all of his Valium and all of his Oxycodone at once. Please talk to someone

Honestly, it depends on a lot of things - mainly, your body weight and base state of health. If you’re taking other medications, over-the-counter or prescription, there could be negative interactions between the drugs, or if they’re the same type of drug, it could enhance the drug’s effects more than you bargained for. And there is ALWAYS a max dose according to how much you weigh - a 200-lb person would be able to safely take more than a 100-lb person. Consider all factors before taking a large (over)dose of this medication.

I attempted suicide impulsively in a fit of rage. I downed 94 50 mg diphenhydramine liquid gels. I texted my husband within minutes of ingestion and to my advantage (I guess) he was nearby. I won't get into the whole story because I have ptsd from my experience, but I basically made a decision to throw them up. I began that about 20 minutes after ingestion in his car. I had brought a trash can with me. He stopped to get paper towels at the end of my road at a gas station because I'd forgotten to bring something with me to clean myself up. When he stopped the car I was still lucid but I was beginning to feel the effects. He left the car and I began gagging myself to throw up. By then my vision was awful. I could see the turquoise liquid coming out of me into the trash can bit it was blurry. I kept attempting to throw up but I quickly lost the ability. I started looking around for him and saw him headed toward the car but he looked like he was so far away, I assume because my pupils were quite dilated at this point. Then it was like he disappeared forever. When he finally opened the door I screamed. He asked me what was wrong and I said I don't know. Then the hallucinations began. They were the most terrifying things I have ever experienced. I can't describe them very well at all. He started the car, which had a hemi with flow masters and I thought the car was gonna explode. Everything was so loud and so bright at 930 in the evening. He said that's it I'm taking you to the er. The trip there was horrifying. Every sound, every bump in the road was like an assault. It felt like my body was being hurled throughout the car. I eventually couldn't scream anymore. I tried to tell him what I was seeing but all I could manage to say was "can't talk, can't talk over and over again, because I could no longer form a coherent thought or sentence and I couldn't describe what I was seeing because it defied nature and logic. I lived maybe 8 minutes from the hospital. By the time we arrived I was no longer conscious. In case you are trying to figure it up, I took 4700 mg of diphenhydramine in several handfuls very quickly. The rest of the night was relayed to me by my husband. When we arrived to the hospital he had called ahead and they had someone waiting to help him. It took him and another male to remove me from the car and put me in a wheelchair. I was having seizures and shaking uncontrollably. They moved me into a private area where I began to throw up involuntarily as my body rejected the poison in me and they put me on a table and intubated me. They had to restrain me because apparently I was trying to remove the tubes. I don't recall any of that part. My mom was called and she later told me that I looked possessed. My eyes were nearly black from dilation and my eyes were rolling around. My family was terrified. I was in and out of consciousness for the next 24 hours. There were 3 tubes in me. One to pump the medicine out, one to pump some c**p in me to neutralize the medicine I think they said, and one to breathe for me. They would push fentanyl each time I woke up fighting. Nothing I could do because I remained tethered to the bed. All I remember for a while was waking up repeatedly, unable to breathe, suffocating and unable to tell anyone. It was pure torture until they knocked me back out each time. Eventually when I'd wake up, I could feel the tube and gag violently on it. Eyes watering, wishing they would just put me out of my misery. They did many tests because of the seizures that went on for a while when I first arrived. Tests to be sure my brain still functioned and my heart was okay. Waking up and seeing my family standing all around me, crying, watching what I'd caused was awful. I wanted to die rather than face their questions. The tube finally came out 24 hours later and I remained sedated for a while afterwards. Although when I finally came to, I had lost an entire day. I thought I had only been there overnight when it had been 2 full days. I spent another day in icu and then I was committed to the behavioral health ward for another 4 days. I spent approximately a week in the hospital for my attempt. I have nightmares and flashbacks to that night more than the experience in the hospital, but it was all traumatic. I do know however that I would have died had my husband not been nearby. I would not have had the ability to call 911 by the time I realized how bad things were. I would have died alone, probably in my bathroom floor, choking on my vomit. All that said, there are still times I wish I had been successful. I hate that the thought is still there and I do see a therapist often, but the depression and anxiety that led to my actions have not dissipated as I had hoped.

Thank you. You made a difference.

My aunt took 200 hundred and died

im a 14 male and i had been taking a bunch of diphenhydromine to get the hallicinations and a couple days ago i took too much and was rushed to the emergancy room and was emitted to the hospital, the doctors said if i wouldve arrived an hour later i wouldve died. I learned my lesson and I just want everyone out there to be really careful.

I cannot sleep either. Once I am asleep, I stay asleep. It's getting to sleep that is hard for me. I usually take 4, 50mg pills. But sometimes I have to take 5. I don't like the feeling when I take 5. My heart pounds. Not a good feeling at all. It only last about 5-10 minutes, but I am afraid of having a heart attack. Usually 3 or 4 works, most of the time. All I can say is be really careful..

I'm gonna go out of my way now to do 5000mg of Diphenhydramine. Thank that God or Allah or whatever

Wow, the level of education on display here is pitiful. So many of these answers/statements are idiotic. Anyone who reads c**p like this and follows it in real life is sure to end up reading the wrong thing one day, resulting in death or severe injury.