Hello! I am pregnant and I have a question for you. Namely, I want to know could Aspirin cause a miscarriage. I have a friend who takes it Aspirin during two pregnancies and both times she faced with miscarriage. I hope that you will answer me this, because it is very important for me. Thank you very much!

Hello! I have found over the internet few studies which point to miscarriage caused by taking Aspirin. As I have understood, Aspirin increases risk of miscarriage. Also, Aspirin can cause more problems. So, aspirin in pregnancy is not recommended. I really hope that my answer helped you! For any further question, please, contact me.

If I take aspirin what other problems would occur

Hi. I need some advice for a pregnant friend. Due to personal issues with the father of the baby, my friend decided not to continue her pregnancy. She had already taken aspirin four times and drank herbal medicine for a week. She had a little spotting for a day but it did not continue to a full menstrual period. She is now having doubts of continuing the abortion, primarily because of the guilt she is feeling and the signs she sees that the baby does not want to be aborted. She just had an ultrasound today and confirmed that she is still pregnant (10 weeks) and everything is normal, but she is scared that the aspirin and herbal medicine she took may have already affected her baby. Is there a way to determine if the fetus was already damaged from the medicines? Please give us any information that can help as soon as possible. Thank you.

Okay now I thought I was pregnant I took a pregnancy test and all 3 came negative but that month I didn't get my periof then I. I started taking asprin I took 3 one night before I went to bed then next morning like an hour or 2 after I woke up my period came but I had terribly bad cramps and back pain and my perid came out really red. It lated around 6 days. I don't fell pregnant. but I do have a bit of headches so I don't know if asprin helped or not.

it did help but you should reduce on the consumption of alot of it.asprins drain s peoples blood thats why it was red in colour.

Yes it does 2 pills evry 4 hrs

Hi okay so if u take two aspirins every 4 hours do u just do it during the day or even wake up in the middle of the night? And when does it start to work??

How many. Days

Does that really work?

how many hour does it takes and how many months

How many asprine tablets your friend used to take...? and how fast is the result??? Tnxx.....

What problems can be caused by aspirin in the process of abortion

Does aspirin really cause a miscarriage and how long do you have to take it for to have a miscarriage

This really work?.