Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

My father can be very hard man sometimes. He thinks he knows everything. He doesnt like to listen to anyone not even a doctor. Doctor has prescribed him Ketoprofen for his arthritis. He was given 50 mg 3 times a day. But I suspect that my father sometimes when he has pain attacks was taking more then 50 mg, maybe even double dose. Now he is feeling dizzy, he has high blood pressure and he is generally feeling bad. Can it be Ketoprofen overdose symptoms?

Loading...

Yes those are exactly Ketoprofen overdose symptoms. But they can be even more serious. It can lead to the shortness of the breath, convulsions, stomach and intestinal bleeding, kidney failure, vomiting and even coma. So you must take him to the hospital right away even if he disagrees, his life may be in danger.
Reply

Loading...