I have been tryiong to get pregnant for 3 months now, I am a healty and active 19 year old, my Husband is 25, also healthy. This month we had intercourse on both the 4th and the 6th, as I was not quite sure what day I ovulated, (I dont know the length of my luteal pahse, last cycle started on the 21st) but we were also having sex every other day, up untill the 7th. so my question is, it is now the 12th, so, if i did concieve, i should be implanting soon. so how long before I can take a pregnancy test? The waiting is driving me craaazy.

Generally implantation is around 6-10 days after ovulation, so 4-8 days before your period is due. Most woman don't even notice implatation, but some notice a bit of mild cramping and about 1-2% have spotting. You can take a high sensitivity test (20-25IU) on the day your period is due (if it doesn't arrive)

The ovulation happens the fourteenth day of an idealized twenty-eight day menstrual cycl, but because of the difference in women’s cycles, ovulation can occur as early as day 8 or as late as day 20 and beyond. The .implantation lasts 6-12 days later if fertilized, or degrading in the fallopian tubes within 24 hours if not fertilized. So according to this, you can check if you have implanted pregnancy or not.
But you should remember that you should just be relaxed and not think much about it, as I learnt from my personal case that the pregnancy comes when you the least expect it. You and your husband shouldn’t think about concieving every time you have sex, you just relax and enjoy it the most that you can. You will see that you will get pregnant the moment you haven’t expected it.
The same happened with me and my husband, we never even thought og making a baby but accidentaly it happenned and we even didn’t notice that. I realized I was pregnant in the second month of the pregnancy because I always used to have irregular periods so when my period was late I didn’t even pay much attention to it.
But pregnancy still happened despite we were really taking care when having sex.
I wish you luck with making the baby!

Test was POSITIVE!!!!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!