Hello! I have frequent headaches and I always use paracetamol or ibuprofen if paracetamol doesn't work. I used them since I knew they were the safest. Last few times I noticed that paracetamol and ibuprofen weren’t working for my headaches as they used to. Maybe I became resistant to them since I used them very often. Are there alternative drugs to paracetamol and ibuprofen for headaches and fever?

Hi! There are many medicines that reduce fever and pain: paracetamol, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, narcotic drugs and many synthetic drugs with narcotic properties. They are all different and act on different ways. The fact is that paracetamol and ibuprofen are the safest. Since you have frequent headaches the best would be to visit your doctor before you take new painkiller. It is important to find out what causes your headache and your doctor will find the alternative for you.

that is great but do you know any natural remedies/alternatives to drugs??

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CODAMOL 8 500 FORA LONG TIMEI HAVE FOUND THAT THEY NO LONGER WORKING ITHOUGHT THAT I WOULD TRY NOT TO TAKE THEM FOR A WEEK NOW I HAVE WITHDRAW SYMPTOMS