I am 54 years old and I have to admit that my life is slowly changing. For worse, unfortunately. I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and even though the medications are helping, this is a condition that will follow me all the way. Anyway, is it safe to take vicoodin and naproxen together?

Naproxen belongs to famous NSAID group of drugs that are meant to deal with RA and some other forms of arthritis and several more conditions. As for vicodin it is a pain reliever, meant to deal with moderate to severe pain. And as far as I know, there are no interaction that might harm you.

Hello there,

Unfortunately there is no cure for rheumatoid arthritis and since my mother was diagnosed with this condition our whole family was adjusting to the new changes. She was taking a lot of medications meant to help her when pain in joints occurs, and most of the time this is happening when the wheatear gets worse. But sometimes even medications couldn’t help so she started with exercising. One of her friends has recommended this to her for relieving the pain in her joints. After two months she has noticed big improvement.

Of course you can’t exercise like you have used to but you need to make special exercising program with your personal trainer. This is better than any combination of medications.