I would say I average 6 to 10 SPAM messages a day at my Yahoo! Email.
I keep "unsubscribing" from lists, and keep getting signed on for new ones. I've considered changing to a different free e-mail service, but call me sentimental, I just don't wanna.

What say you?

If I get a couple a week at my yahoo account, that's a lot. My work email, on the other hand, I get at least 100 a day! 8O I do have a good filter here at work, but it still sucks.

Coach, why don't you just start a new yahoo account? You know, one for just your friends to email. Do all of you shopping and fantasy stuff, etc, from your old one...

I get about a helf dozen a day too.

i think i'm around 15-20 a day on my hotmail account. i don't even care anymore, just delete and get on with it.

Work email: 75 to 85
Hotmail 25 to 30
Yahoo 6 to 10

Like pulling weeds for every "rule" I make in Outlook more span seem to grow under the radar.

It got so bad last year that I had over 1000 messages after being gone for two weeks on vacation.

S99

I gave up making rules, they just change their address by one letter/number every time they send so it's futile and their sending computer can do that faster than I can fight back. I have rules to send the ones I want into their own folders so then I sort out the rest when I feel like it ----- or maybe not.

Never ever unsubscribe from anything unless it's something you actually signed up for like AAA, AARP, NRA or other legitimate organization. Unsubscribing just tells the rogue computer there is a live one there so your address goes to their "A" list.

I replied to a petition about animal abuse from that Care2 group once and that got me on the Democrats "A" list. For some reason they interpreted that as me being a prime member of moveon, the DNC, and a host of other libtard organizations. I don't mind that though, what's that quote, "Hold your friends close and your enemies even closer"?