Community Administrator

Dear members,

Welcome to the brand new SteadyHealth.com. We optimized the website for mobile devices, we removed unused features and made the website more user friendly. If you have any questions or if you encounter any issues with the new Steadyhealth website, please post them in this topic.

When reporting an error, tell us about your device, Operating system, browser and detailed steps how you came to error/bug.

We hope that you won't encounter too many errors and that you'll have an enjoyable experience with the new looks and features.

Community Administrator

Woohoo, it's up!

I like it very much!!!

Legend
Thanks. Although, we have some minor difficulties, but we going to sort this out pretty soon.

Legend

Additionally, we kindly ask our members to upload their avatars again or use/upload a new one using edit profile. During the transition from old website we wasn't able to synchronize external avatars from users who uploaded them by themselves. Thanks!

Why do I have to keep signing in?

Legend
Hi Shepherd999, It looks like the user session "breaks" somehow before it actually ends. We informed developers about this already and it will be fixed in upcoming days. Usually, the user session can also expire once you change your location/IP, but should be stored locally in case you check the option Stay signed.

No thumbs up or thumbs down feature??

I like the new website otherwise

The quick reply does not have any formatting! All text goes into one block.

Also there appears to be no facility to edit. How do you correct mistakes?

Why do I get email notifications about my own posts?

Health Guru
I'm finding the same problem on Nov getting replies to my posts I'm subscribed to yet posts I unscribed to before the new site went up I am getting them and having to unscribed again. Still needs lots of bugs sorting out. I also noticed no thumbs up or down facility now what I found was handy does that also mean no more member of the month?

Legend
Hi Blackcanvas002, Thanks for your reply. Yes, the Member of The month contest including thumb up down has been removed from the system. The reason behind is manly frequent performance issues we had in the past with this feature. Also the feedback from the global community was not what what we expected, so we skipped porting this feature to the new platform. Of course, we are brainstorming and discussing some new features and once we get into details we'll involve active members as well. We are going to look into this subscribe/unsubscribe issue you mentioned and get back to you later.

Legend
Yes, you're right, the formatting actions have been removed from the quick reply. We want to improve performance and remove everything sufficient from the page, since the most of our members do not use formatting at all. Perhaps we'll introduce formatting for active users, but it takes time to settle up first with this new environment and then work on new improvements. I'll check what's wrong with editing. Actually, members should have time limited editing enabled.

Hi you say that you got rid of old posts there still here ?? i log on to SteadyHealth and get what was posted a Year ago surely thats no good , all the replys are months ago , how can you help someone there he/she could be dead by now ?????? or is it just me how i'm seeing this site ?? Thank you 

1) Earlier the original query was visible during replies, however now it seems that reply window is above query posted by a person. I have to scroll down to read queries - which is little uncomfortable

2) Earlier it was possible to view unanswered questions related to a particular subject - say "Breast Issues" for instance, now I see this facility is withdrawn?

Can we have the earlier format? Or simply the reply window below the query?

Thank you