So far I've watched Gladiator and half a season of Futurama. I'm reaching boredom, and I imagine I'll skip class tomorrow to recover, even if I'm not as sick as today.

...slay a goat and, oh -- erm, nevermind.

That sucks man... hope you get better soon..

Feel better!

I was sick (for 24hours) a couple weeks ago. Laid in bed, watched tv, read a bit, took a few naps, drank a lot of hot tea.

Yeah, I've long since given up "pushing through it". Now I stay home, chill out, read.....but if I'm bored and antsy enough to be restless, I usually start cleaning and doing laundry :?

Define Sick???

I've been pretty lucky not getting colds or flu.

On the few time I did I would go into work thinking I'm better off working and doing something that letting the cold take over my body.

That has worked for me and I don't recommend it to others.

I you get well.

S99

As Calvin says "Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around". The same goes for a cold so get in there and share it with all your coworkers.

I watch Sesame Street and sleep.

I watch movies and read. Last time i was sick, i didn't watch quite as many movies because the playoffs were on, but got through a few.

sleep. Being sick zaps the energy out of me.

:1:
I just doze on the couch all day.

I'm a caveman.. as long as I can get out of bed, I "push through it"...maybe when I'm as old as genie I'll have to quit doin' that. :P

I suck it up and get on with it. I have to; I'm a mom, and their dad is usually gone when it hits me.