With all the different sources available, how do you choose.

Personally I watch FOX News. I like their shows, and there reporters are not afraid of asking the tough questions.

Internet wise, I also go to the FOX webpage, then I flip over to the BBC site for there take.

Fox news for TV.
Flip to MSNBC occassionally

lots of news sources on the internet that I browse.

Local paper, New York Times, CNBC and MSNBC.

The CH on another site. I find them so accurate and unbiased! :D

FoxNews or MSNBC.

Mostly the radio because I always listen on my way to and from work. We get only the Sunday paper, so that's no good. Sometimes I watch the network news in the evening, but I dislike all of the networks.

<rant>They're all just a bunch of talking heads, usually making something out of nothing. I check in at CNN (internet) at work all the time and occasionally check MSNBC. But I still dislike all news reporting. In my opinion, the news is just another business. Follow the money. They report to get ratings and advertisers so the news is sensationalized and biased. Truth in reporting? BAH! </rant>

I usually nibble on a huge rock of salt when I read/listen/watch the news.

The Onion and the Daily Show

I didn't think there was another news channel besides Fox News. Aren't the others just propaganda channels for the left?! :?

Fox Leads Cable News Ratings

Very interesting article.

I only get my news from the Fox Web site, Drudge, or the Ananova Quirkies.

That last site rocks. I didn't know there were so many freaky things going on this world.

I still don't watch tv except for movies every now and then.

Inky; NYT; Chronicle of Higher Education; Chronicle of Philanthropy; BBC; The Guardian, NPR; Washington Post, Common; Yahoo

That's what I read and listen to every day. I don't think FOX is legitimate. The only news I watch at home is on PBS. There are some European programs that are very good. Also, PBS doesn't do "if it bleeds it leads" so it's a lot less worrisome to have on if you have small kids.

I don't think most broadcast news is in-depth enough to be meaningful, due to time constraints. The only way around that is to be serious and do investigative journalism. Fox News doesn't investigate; its agenda is already set up. It's totally unbalanced and has been from the minute Murdoch set it up in '96. That's why.

So the conservative's/right have 1 network, the left controls the rest of the media. Seems like a pretty good trade off.

I get all my news from The Daily Show....
Actually I watch Fox News even if it is the tool of the EVIL right
and the Pittsburgh Tribune Review (published by Richard Sciafe--the man behind the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy)

Cappy, provide me an example of how the left controls the media.

Still waiting, and now I'm going to have to wait a while longer since I'll be away from all things computer for a while. You guys have a nice Easter.