I've been taking 50mg of Zoloft for anxiety disorder for about three weeks and have been feeling back to normal for the last week. Today I started feeling depressed, then anxious and hyperactive again. I'm not sure why. Instead of taking the 50mg pill I took two 25mg, yesterday morning. Can this leave some bad effect on me? I am not sure that Zoloft is a right therapy for me.

Hi! I was on Zoloft for three years. My doctor thought I didn't need it anymore and weaned me off of it. After three months of being Zoloft-free, I felt the depression is returning. I've been back on the Zoloft now for three weeks. I feel a big improvement and don't feel so depressed anymore, although I think the Zoloft is really screwing up my sleep patterns. I sleep only 4 or 5 hours. I'm totally exhausted and can't concentrate anymore during the day. I'm on 50 milligrams a day, so I try with 100mg and I became hyperactive. I didn’t feel any better being hyperactive so I am back on 50mg.