I'm curious if anyone have any good results from zoloft. I'm using it now for a month, but it doesn't seem to help me :|

I felt some side effects from Zoloft, but it’s nothing so bad, so I can live with it :-)

I’m using Zoloft for 3 months now. First there was a lot of small side effects such headaches but now they seem to be getting worse. I have stomach problems now and trouble with sleeping. I think you need to give the meds time to feel better. However I’d also like to hear more stories about Zoloft. Let us know how do you feel next months. Wish you good luck!

I’m also 3 weeks on Zoloft and I have a lot of side effects and still cannot sleep well. I’m pretty skeptic about this med.

I passed second week with Zoloft, and this time was really bad for me. The third week is now much better, so I hope with time it will keep getting better for me.

I was on it for 15 months, and it really helped. I just stopped taking it 9 days ago. I went through a pretty bad withdrawal, but the good news about that is that it goes away!

I did experience weight gain and a loss of some patience while on it. But now that I am off of it, i feel GREAT

Hope this helps! :-D

I was just wondering if the medicine helped u how come you stopped using it?

hi,
you may not be on a high enough dose. zoloft helped me tremendously, 100 mg per day. now, 10 or so years later, i want off of it. i am weaning of by doctors supervision. only two weeks now and feel fuzzy, irratable, emotional, crying for no reason, etc. when you're on it it's great, but try to get off!!!!

I was on it for 3 years (and am still *supposed* to be on it, except for some technical difficulties with renewal and doctor's availability) for OCPD and GAD, and it helps me tremendously. I'm on 200mg daily with no noticeable side-effects. I'm just hurting from withdrawal right now. Hopefull I'll be able to fix it soon.

I have been on Zoloft for about 7 months now and can say with confidence that the positive effects of the drug definitely out weighs any side effects I have experienced. In the beginning I had trouble sleeping and my Dr. told me it was okay to take over the counter sleeping pills occassionally and that has helps. The dreams that I have are bizarre, but nothing to bothering. I have gained about 10-15 lbs, but I feel it is more because with the drug I am not as worried about what other people think about me and am much happier with myself, rather than the drug actually slowing my metabolism. It seems on these blogs there aren't very many success stories, but I must say - I am one.

When I first start taking zoloft the side effects were terrible. Nausea, sweating, diarreah and insomnea. After 6-8 weeks most side effects went away apart from the insomnia. This did not bother me as much by this stage as I would keep myself busy at night and although I only got aproximatly 4 hrs sleep each nigh,t every day I woke up early feeling fresh and full of energy. As for sexual disfunction, for some reason I had the opposite effect often reported. I would get very hard erections, however it was nearly imposible to reach climax and this caused me great frustration. The drug did cure my depression but also stoped me from feeling any emotion at all. I found it hard to feel happy, sad, angry or any other emotion. For me I am quite content to feel this way because I believe without it I would of eventually taken my own life. That been said my friends say i have become cold. I feel no emotion at all. I know this is a bad thing, but thanks to zoloft I just dont care and for me that is the best feeling in the world.

I took zoloft as my first anti depressant. It actually worked really well for me i felt like i was no longer in the "gray zone" and i was much happier and calm. I stopped taking the medication bc my mom said she doesnt ike me on it but shes a miserable twitch and tries to make everything difficult. Anways, If i could i would have stayed on zoloft I imange my life would have been more leveled.

I have been on Zoloft for almost 5 months now.  I started at the end of October (2014) with 25mg/day.  The first few days were a little difficult...a little anxious at first, but after that I started to tolerate it quite well.  Then after a week or two I was supposed to go to 50mg/day...after the first 2 days I was having more of an issue with it than when I started with the 25mg/day.  I called my doctor and she said that I could stay on the 25mg.  After a couple of months I could tell that the 25mg/day was just not enough for me to see any beneficial results.  I "checked in" with my wife about it and she thought I should definitely go to 50mg.  So it was then that I increased to 50mg.  Since I had been on the 25mg dose for a couple of months, going to 50mg was not a problem at all.  I think it was because they originally ramped me up to the 50mg in a very short amount of time.  I've been on 50mg for about 3 months now and have seen a world of difference in my anxiety, depression, and my agitation/anger.  I have been much better in the way I respond to my kids and my wife.  I love them so much and hated that I found myself annoyed so easily and set off by such little things.  I feel like Zoloft has helped me with 1. Saving my marriage AND 2. Helping me with my relationships with my kids.  I'm sure it has helped me beyond that as well.  I don't feel like I'm a walking explosion anymore.  Not that I felt like I was a "cannon", but I was definitely feeling like more than just a "pea shooter".  At this point anyway, I think that going to 75mg/day might be too much for me.  At 50mg I'm still able to function quite well at work.  It still "knocks me down a peg", but just ONE peg which is what I needed.  My frustration level has gone way down.  Sure, I still get frustrated, don't get me wrong....But I don't get nearly as worked up as I had in the past.  My kids (and wife) can still "push my buttons", but the reaction from me is different.  I can carry on a productive conversation with my wife now, where I'm not on the defensive and neither is she.  I wanted to change because I knew where I was headed.....divorced and estranged from my kids.  I don't ever want that to happen.  Zoloft has helped me out drastically and hopefully it will continue to, until that time that I might not need it anymore.  Good Luck!