I blackout every time I have a few drinks. I only take 25mg of Zoloft every morning. I get really scared to drink - I work in a very social enviroment and dinner and drinks are a weekly thing. I don't drink more than my co-workers or whomever I'm with. The next day is terrible because I don't know how I got home, how I acted ,and I feel so awful of not knowing what happened. I try to piece together the night but can't remember anything. I try and just drink seltzer now when I go out because the feeling of not knowing what happened the next day is not worth it. I just can't believe how Zoloft effects my body when I consume alcohol.

I’ve been taking Zoloft up to two weeks ago and I still don’t understand what was the point. One of the biggest issues I had was insomnia. I thought it hardly could get worse at the time, but I was so wrong – Zoloft not only made it unable for me to fall asleep for literally the whole night, I also constantly had some weird feeling of inner tension and trembling. They told me it was anxiety, but at least I know the difference or else I wouldn’t be on Zoloft in the first place.
How long have you been taking Zoloft? You know there is that warning about alcohol, but I didn’t mind it much also – I had no consequences for a few drinks I had. But I was on 50mg and even on 100mg in start. I’ve had all the other side effects because of that. I mean, it’s not like Zoloft is only possible treatment, is there a chance to talk about changing medications?