So I'm on the birth control pill (the one that skips your period for four months), I take it every day at the same time but I had breakthrough bleeding for a while (since I had taken one pill an hour to a few hours late but I been breakthrough bleeding for a few weeks, its normal from what my doctor says and I've been stressed from school and b/c I didn't take the pill at the same time. I take my pills every day) and it was practically done bleeding (since there was only small amounts and usually i breakthrough bleed for a long period of time). I have a boyfriend now and one night I had given him a ha****b but he never came, then about maybe, it is a bit of a blurr a half hour or so, maybe more than a half hour maybe less, I'm not too sure but it was a while, I fingered myself and I believe I had a bit of precum on my hands since his penis was a bit wet or it could have been precum + sweat since my hand was in his pants. I'm sure he should have gone to the bathroom before any of this happened so this could have killed off any sperm that might have been in his urethra. But I know for a fact that I had grabbed at the sheets, taken off my pants, and grabbed/rubbed his leg before I had inserted my finger in (I had switched hands since one got tired) and I'm pretty pretty sure my fingers/hand was dry when i put my fingers in, so it must have killed off any sperm, even if there was any. Is there any way I could be pregnant? I've been freaking out for a while now and I have looked up everywhere and a lot of people have had somewhat similar situations but aren't on the pill like me and they're like you aren't pregnant and some are like there's a small chance. Is there a possibility? iknow i posted this before but updating from this. I had gotten my period 2 days were heavy bleeding (since thats normal for me) and 2 days of lighter flows. My periods usually last about 4-6 days. Could I be pregnant? I haven't had any signs of being pregnant and it has to have been 3-4 weeks since I had fingered myself like this. Is there still a possibility? I have yet to take a pregnancy test.

Hello Orchidgal

From your description it is highly unlikely that you might be pregnant. But, to be on a very safe side - conduct a pregnancy test

Thank you so much! It puts a lot of relief on me. I've had a few friends tell me the same thing as you take a pregnancy test just to be safe or to put more relief on you. I'll try to take one of the tests as soon as I possibly can since getting to the store here is a pain since they're so far away. Usually though, once you get your period, doesn't that mean you're not pregnant?