Hey everyone : ] I've been on birth control [Femcon Fe] for about 2 months now, before I began using Femcon, I used Loestrin 24 for about 3 months. Me and my boyfriend fooled around last night, but DIDN'T have sex, all he did was rub his penis on the outer portion of my vagina and stuck in HALF on the head in, only a little bit. He did NOT cum inside of me either.

Is there any chance I may be pregnant? I'm suppose to get my period in a few days. HELP. I'm really scared.

Thanks a lot

The chances of getting pregnant are slim even with out use of any birthcontrol. The chances of getting pregnant from this on the pill is very very slim. even if u do ovulate. the pill increases the mucus in the vagina so its harder for the sperm to get there. And also makes it harder for an egg to implant itself. Dont worry about it at all id say. If you miss your period take a preg. test.

Omg, thank you so much! You seriously helped. But guess what? I just went to the bathroom, and.....I GOT MY PERIOD = D yay, lol. Thank you for helping me! :-D

Omg, IT WAS A FALSE ALARM! I've only shed about 2 spots of blood and now I'm not bleeding at all anymore...I only have cramping in my left ovary. I thought it could be "implantation bleeding" but that usually happens about 6 days after you have sex or whatever, it's only been 2 days!

SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M SO WORRIED :'(

Implantation bleeding would NOT happen 6 days after sex.

It takes 7-14 days for implantation to occur, not 6 days.

YOU are on the pill. It is 99% effective at preventing pregnancy!!

THE PILL causes your period to get lighter and lighter each month, so you may only spot a little bit for a period.

Thanks : ] yeah, you're completely right. Anyway, an hour after I wrote that last reply, I got my period, and this time it was the real thing, not a false alarm! lol.

Woo, I feel so relieved. I swear, I'm never going to fool around again! haha

Thanks for all of your support! :-)