my boyfriend fingered me and i don't know if there was a sperm or there was no sperm in his finger. I am worried because my menstruation was delayed. can i be pregnant? pls help me.

my guy wants to touch my vagina and licks it, he says that i should also suck his d**k,am scared whether if i suck his d**k and if his sperms enter my mouth and reaches my stomach, will i become pregnant?
am so worried and confused.

no, you can't become pregnant that way, the only way that you could possibly become pregnant is if he slides his p in your v and cums, there is no possible way that you could be pregnant from this.

Hey there Well ... Α few days ago me and my boyfriend were messing around, we then i gave him α bj , while we were doin it .. He suddenly started ejaculating but he wasn't fingering me at that time , I'm not sure if it was semen or urine after that he licked his left hand and then put his hands in my pants and started fingering and rubbing ... Now am not suree if the sperm went in or not , my periods are due till the 14 or 15 and am waiting 4 em, am i pregnant or not ! Coz my family is very strict and the country i live in won't accept abortion or any pills ... Soo please i need help am i pregnant or not ?? :