Can my girlfriend get pregnant if I get some precum on my fingers, she sucks on it and I finger her agter? Help A.S.A.P

That would be extreamly unlikely.... When was the last time you ejaculated before that and did you urinate between ejaculating and your girl getting precum on the girl

Hello, I am scared and I would like to get help. Through out the day I ejaculated and urinated after. About 3 to 4 hours passed and I meet my gf. She gave me a bj and hj , after she gave me that , I touched my penis to put it back in my pants. After, I fingered her for a while. Then we repeated , she gave me a bj and a hj , I didn't squirt cum on to my hands but i dont know if their was pre cum or actual cum on my fingers, it was a bit wet but i think it dried, I just put my penis back in again , and fingered her again. After I washed my hands and we started to make out and I fibgered her again. I'm just worried if she can get pregnant?

I'm not playing around. I'm only 16.

I'm only 9 what's the problem?

Before you do anything just......lick it,lick it like a lollipop

Hello this is DR STU PADASSO, In regards to your problem,yes precum has active sperm cells and could reach an egg.my resolution would be for you to finger bang the bungholeo instead .GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND HAPPY FINGERING.

Hey Alex the main question is did you ever wipe off your penis after you ejaculated any of these times and did you urinate at all between when you ejaculated and when you were aroused again? Every time you ejaculate there is always some semen left inside your urethra that you cannot get out even with sucking or milking your penis. When you become aroused again pre-cum flushes out your urethra and with it the leftover semen. If you washed your hands or wiped your hands off and they were dry after you touched your penis but before you fingered your girlfriend you should be fine your hands in between fingering your girlfriend you should be fine. Otherwise there is a small risk that pregnancy can occur. Does your girlfriend have normal menstrual cycles? Do you know when she's due for her next one?

I remember that when I ejaculated before I saw her I urinated twice and washed my hands. After 4 hours I saw her, I do remember I rubbed my hands and fingers on my pants during when my girlfriend girlfriend was sucking. Then, i fingered her after the sucking twice, then I would touch my middle of the penis to put it in my pants , it was just real quick but the the 3rd time is when I washed my hands and fingered her and wiped my hands on a rag. My fingers didn't have straight up cum on it , it was just a bit wet but not to wet , I think it dried quickly, right after I put it away I fingered her. Now but I do know that she started getting cramps because her period is coming up