READ EVERY SINGLE DETAIL EACH DETAIL IS IMPORTANT. I was giving my boyfriend a hand job and he cummed a little i dont know if it was precum or just regular cum but whatever it was it was a little bit. i wiped it on my legging and continued giving him the ha****b his penis was still wet but im guessing it wasnt as wet as before. when i was done i had wiped in on my leggings again and on one of those really fluffy covers. i got in the car and closed the door. i was texting for the whole ride to my house which was like 5 mins i got to my house opened the door opened the door to my room using the same hand i gave him a hand job with (it was completly dry) and pulled down my pants without thinking it had already been like 20-30 minutes since i gave him the hand job and i fingered myself lightly not enough for it to hurt just kinda like rubbed my vagina. after i saw what i had done i put germ x on my hands both of them and went to the bathroom to pee because i thought it can maybe clear it out by peeing, can i be pregnant? PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

no.sperm dies off once it is dried up...and it didnt shoot into ur va.gina

but i was kinda wet, because i was exited..
can that bring the sperm back to life?

im going through the same thing now, apart from I used my other finger than I did on my boyrfriend, but I'm still worried, were you ok??

I know this was written a long time ago, but please tell me you were ok and you didn't get pregnant, the same thing happened to me last night, I waited about 8 minutes, got a drink in between so my hand would have got wet from the water, and I used a different hand that I used for my boyfriend, but please tell me you were ok, we're both getting scared and worried, Im not ready to have a child.

Hello there guest...there is no need to worry at all as the sperm dies when exposed to open atmosphere and nothing penterated inside you...so there is nothing to worry abt and stop thinking abt it anymore....

thanks, im feeling better now, just getting so stressed over it all which I know isn't good, just got all worked up about it

do you think it will be a good idea for me to take the pill or not?

there is no need to...just stop worrying and thinking abt it...

so, is there no way I can be pregnant?

the scenario u described here, there is no way u can get pregnant bt if something else happened then i cant say anything abt it....

I am 16 and my boyfriend is 20, I was masterbating him, and he cummed, I got a little bit on my hand and wiped it off slightly on the palm of my other hand, I then got a drink so would of got the finger a little bit wet, then went back upstairs, so it would of been about 8 minutes after he cummed on my hand, I then masterbated myself, with my other hand, the one that I didnt use on him, that's what happened basically

If that is all what happened then u dont worry at all...u cant get pregnant like this so just chill and stop worrying...good luck

And u can message me anytime if u need any help...take care

ok thanks for your help :)

you are very welcome :)