Me and my boyfriend dry hump as a form of outercourse since we do not want to have intercourse just yet . We never have penis in vagina sex. Whenever we do dry hump I am always either wearing pajama pants/shorts and underwear or only underwear and my boyfriend always has his basketball shorts/jeans with his boxers on every time we do it. When we dry hump he doesn't ejaculate and he doesn't pre-cum (inside of his boxers are never wet or maybe they are but it would be so minimal we can't notice it). I am wondering if there is any chance of pregnancy. I have been stressing out so much about this. Help would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!! 

Also I would like to add that I am on the combination pill and for the past 2 days I have had on and off bleeding and I am in the 2nd week of my pack. The color of it is red with a tint of brown so i'm guessing its a breakthrough bleed and it is old blood.