I get get erections throgh mental and physical contact altough it is tough to maintain erection as whenevr i look at my kindaa small penis n it fades away soon... For this resn i have never been able to masterbate... O do have wet dreams and painfull nyt erections at times... Will my erection lose even during sex ?

That’s a difficult question to answer and you simply won’t really know until you actually get in the moment and do it. I wonder if the reason for this issue could be anything to do with loss of sensitivity in the penis. If your penis might have suffered peripheral nerve damage, try using a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains acetyl l-carnitine, an ingredient which helps with peripheral nerve damage. (A good cream also helps with an itchy penis, too.)  Good luck!