M 18,,. Yes u have heard right.. Please read all my points carefully.. *i had phimosis earlier and now cured but its is still a bit tight when erect and a little skin from foreskin is attached to glans.. *glans fully covered by smegma non removable.. * i cannot maintain an erectn when i try to masterbate *i get easily get erectn by porn , by talking with by gf any type of tal like when she says i love you it gets erect too... *problem is i cannot maintain an erectn when i try to physically stimulate my penis i dont feel any pleasure actually...

Hi Depressed,

Let's clarify a few things:

1.  You had phimosis and it was cured.  How?

2.  "Glans fully covered by smegma non removable" - what does this mean?  If your phimosis was cured by 18 you should be able to fully retract your foreskin AND have no problems removing smegma.

A few things can contribute to the problems maintaining an erection.  Are you in pain?  If it hurts, that will cause problems.  Do you have any anxiety related to getting an erection?  Anxiety and stress can cause erectile problems.

Have you ever been able to maintain an erection? 

Are you on any medication?

Please respond.

I am 18 and smegma is like glue and i cannot remove it... I can maintain erection while watching porn and while talking dirty with my gf but cannot maintain it if i try to stroke my penis with my hand...no pains..

Plzz reply ..i was not sure wheter it was phimosis..but i retracted a few months ago i m 18 ... And at times i manage to get a erection by touching and all..but cannot maintain it when i try to stimulate with my hand nothing happens and it just fades away :( :( plz help it is curable ???

It's normal for you not to have been able to retract your foreskin when you were younger. 18 later than average but since you can retract it, it's OK. The smegma will come off. Use a washcloth in the shower with lots of water. It may be sensitive but you do need to clean it.

Not all guys masturbate using their hand. Some "hump" things, maybe a pillow.

Have you EVER ejaculated? Ever had a wet dream? Ever masturbated to orgasm? Are you on medication - for anything? How's your general health?

Hii.. Never masterbated to argasm due to erectn problem..but have frequent wet dreams.. And i am very thin my doc once told that i am dehydrated.. I dont use any medicines.. Take into point that i dnt find my penis much sensitive as per my thinking..

OK,
Be sure to drink plenty of fluids then to help with the dehydration.
You have wet dreams - Great! It's a good sign that you are healthy physically.
Start playing with yourself and getting to feel comfortable with your body. Use some lube when you masturbate.

You still haven't answered my other question. Are you on any medications? Other drugs?

No i am not under any medication ..... !

Thanks. That eliminates that as a possibility.

All I can suggest at this point is to try new techniques and learn to feel comfortable with what you are doing. Masturbation is normal. Some guys have "hangups" about it, some feel it is "dirty or immoral." Even babies masturbate because it feels good.

Feel good about yourself and your body. Let your girlfriend see you naked, even if you don't have sex. Maybe she can stimulate you to orgasm.

Thnxx.. For your support.. One thing more..can it be due to a lack of sensititivty in my penis ?? I can feel a tinge when i touch my glans but no feelings on shaft,...

It's doubtful it is due to any lack of sensitivity. I think possibly, and don't think this offensive, that you have a psychological issue related to masturbation. You are uncomfortable with it, think it will cause pain, so lose your erection.

Hmm... No fear of pain..but i do fear of losing my erection and not been able ejacuate ...

Anxiety will KILL an erection, very fast. We know you can ejaculate and you must be getting erections while you sleep. Work through it. You will be OK, really.

Not sure about erection in sleep ...! Sometimes i feel i am ejacuating in flacid condition while sleeping.. But at times i get hard painfull erections (thats a bit of relief for mind) during sleep and i wake up...

What's causing the pain? Is it the foreskin?