I didnt take my pill for 3 days and i had sex on two them days without any other contraception, is there a possible chance that i could got pregnant or will my pill still be in my system. Its been nearly a month now and im on the pill that you have no breaks and no period, so should a take a test

Vallegal,

It depends upon which pills you missed.  If it was the hormone pills then there is a chance of pregnancy.  If it was the reminders, it's not likely.  It also depends upon what you are taking.

Check with your doctor or pharmacist.

Im taking ceraette which is desogestrel and saying in leaflet if you are more 12hrs late of taking the pill you may not be protected against pregancy and more consecutive tabelts you miss the higher the risk that you can fall pregant, and if you are missing more than one pill will increase the risk of falling pregnant.

So im guess that im high risk of being pregnant?