5 days after I took the morning after pill, I had unprotected sex again. Will Plan B still work until I get my period again, or is it useless in preventing pregnancy from sex that happens after you take it?

PLAN B Is only good for ONE SEX act... It is not a regular form of birth control.

You would need to take it again if you did not want to risk pregancy.

I took the morning after pill, and then the same day I had unprotected sex, will the morning after pill still work?

You must know, taking the morning after pill AGAIN, will higher the risk of pregnancy. Emergency Contraceptives should only be used ONCE per CYCLE.
Do your research, they have stuff online. or drop in to a doctor.

Scenario:

My Girlfriend (who is on the pill) and I had unprotected sex on Saturday. On Sunday she took the morning after-pill because although on the birth control, she missed it last week since her prescription wasn't ready....Well, on Tuesday morning we had unprotected sex again and I went inside her. Will the morning after pill taken on Sunday be effective through Tuesday morning?

If not, what are the appropriate steps? take another morning after pill?

Thanks.

J

hello, i have a situation that i just need help , before i say my problem please do not judge.. everyone makes stupid decisions once in there life... me and husband soon to be ex.. had unprotected sex on the 16 of this month right after i toke the plan b pill... (we did want to conceive soon that was before i found out he was cheating which i found out today the 28) my problem at first i was scared to have kids that's why i toke the pill i panicked.. but after thought i thought we were ready...we had sex everyday after unprotected he did not pull out two of those times... i'am supposed to start my period around the 4th of may...... i need honesty how much of a real chance do i have at being pregnant?? ..... i have a doctors appointment may 3 a day before i'am supposed to start if i ask for a pregnancy test will they be able to tell ? with accurate results?? ... please help...

i had sex last night and today morning i took two morning pills. are there chances i could get pregnant. thank you

same for me, what happened?

Health Guru
The morning after pill/emergency contraception/plan b what ever you want to call it is an emergency contraception only that means to be taken if you have forgotten to take your pill or been on antibiotics as they can render birth control ineffective except for condoms what you should always be using any way or if the condom breaks, it is NOT ment to be used as a regular contraception it will also not be 100% effective if you have sex after you have taken it and you SHOULD NOT take another again!!!