I was wondering if I could possibly be pregnant because me and my boyfriend never have protected sex and last Sunday on May 26 he came in me, on May 31 he came in me again and on June 1st he came in me again. I am on the pill but I never take it at the same time everyday as I am suppose to . I am suppose to take it every night at 8:30 pm but don't usually take it till 10:30 pm or even later depending on what time I get home. So what so you guys think? Help please . I don't mind wing pregnant I just want to know if I could possibly be pregnant or not.

Hey,

As with any medication it is best to take it at the same time of day for two reasons.  Your body will be used to getting it a a certian time, to make it go longer will mean the levels of the medication in  your system are reduced, and to take it too soon would mean the levels are slightly too high,  The other reason is if you take it at the same time daily, for example on your night stand before bed, or after brushing your teeth in the morning it then becomes a habit you associate with that area or task, and are less likely to forget a dose if it has become habit.

When you do take it late , and I am referring to the combined pill not the mini pill

Less than 12 hours late

• Don't worry
  • Just take the Pill as soon as possible

If you miss one Pill only, or if you start a new strip one day late

• Take the latest Pill now
  • This may mean taking two Pills in one day
  • Take further Pills as usual
  • Don’t worry, your contraceptive protection should not be reduced

If you miss two or more Pills  or if a new strip is started more than one day late

• Take the most recently forgotten Pill, this may mean taking two Pills in one day
  • Leave earlier missed Pills
  • Take further Pills as usual
  • Use extra precautions (eg condoms) for the next 7 days

If there are 7 or more Pills left in the pack

• When you have finished the strip, leave the usual 7-day break before starting the next strip
  • If you have missed any Pills from the first week of your strip and you had sex in that week, you could become pregnant. Contact your doctor, family planning nurse or pharmacist for advice as soon as possible. They may recommend you use emergency contraception

Fewer than 7 Pills left in the pack

• Use extra precautions for the next 7 days
  • When you finish the strip, start the next strip the next day without a break
  • If you do not have a withdrawal bleed after you have finished the second strip, do a pregnancy test

For the progesterone only (Mini Pill)

Three to Twelve hours late

• Take a pill as soon as you remember. If you have missed more than one, only take one.
  • Take your next pill at the usual time. This may mean taking two pills in one day. This is not harmful.
  • You are not protected against pregnancy. Continue to take your pills as usual, but use an additional method of contraception, such as condoms, for the next two days.

That informations should be available in the pack for you to refer to at any time.